TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

@nickasaur

Pyro's gender is still unknown.

Great flash by the way.

Larkmart - Emergency Larkmart - Emergency

hilariously unique

YOU LOSE YORU JOB WITHOUT THE SATISFACTION OF THE MURDER

This flash was so unexpected. I laughed hard. Never seen anything like this

aasimpy responds:

sweet! ya, i was trying to create something super unique, but it's impossible to really do that. you could surely say it's a bit like Clerks, Monty Python, etc...

a little animation &amp;lt;3 a little animation <3

mushy stuff. needs a lot of work

A lot more effort could have been put into this.

Synopsis: typical anime girls falls in love with typical emo-hair anime boy.
Seen it many times before.

I also see this was made to appeal to a more feminine audience (probably why im seeing all the "10" scores)

Anyway, I just dont think the "anime/manga" style deserves a front page spot unless the animation is above par.
You need to think of creating your own style of art, because the facial designs just mimic all the basic features of the typical "anime" look.

P.S. not all girls have tits that big. lol, don't accentuate the breasts that much.

Babies Dream... Babies Dream...

dissapointed

I played this game expecting many strange worlds that the baby dreams of. What I found was a racing game without anyone to race, a main story that has no objective but to tell a story that has no conclusion, and a REALLY tedious and long coin fetch game.

I just don't see the point in this game. The title is "worlds". This is one world. It would be better if each section was a different world you could explore. damn, I wish there would be a game like that, using this concept.

tl;dr amazing concept, poor execution.

Mad World Differences Mad World Differences

brilliant

although its no 6 differences, this game has beautiful animation. especially when the screen changes.

Music Bounce Music Bounce

fun but repetitive and hard

it was a fun game until level 9 and onward, because the finished music didnt have a beat to it after those levels.

levels 1-8 had nice, catchy beats.

Sadja's Soul Remix Sadja's Soul Remix

meh

hardly a remix. It just hurts my ears with all the echoing

To Be Continued To Be Continued

pretty good

the voice wasnt very good. pretty bland. the only thing i liked was the guitar.
sounds like one of those emo boy bands lol.

inb4 useless review

Latin Jazz Sax Solo Thing{s20} Latin Jazz Sax Solo Thing{s20}

nice!

lol i cant believe those idiots down there. obviously after two years of practice, someone could play like this.

anyways, great stuff. i just wish it was longer :D